The Fusion Anklet Sock combines the comfort and protection that comes from a padded sock with the 1000 Mile Double Layer System for reduced friction and blister protection.
Looking for padded running socks? 1000 Mile have got you covered. The padded zone on the heel, not only helps to protect the Achilles tendon but has been extended around the ankle to the front to protect the foot from any discomfort caused by footwear.
Specifically shaped padding on the toe and ball of foot areas cover known trouble spots for runners and walkers alike, giving extra protection whatever the activity. Making these the ultimate comfort in padded running socks.
We’ve even added in ventilation zones on the top of the foot section to increase breathability and help keep the feet feeling cool during wear. This sock is knitted to an ankle length for those who prefer a shorter sock. Covered by our unique BLISTER FREE GUARANTEE – Double layer construction helps to eliminate friction between the foot and shoe. This reduced wear and helps to prevent blisters.
- Ventilation zones for added breathability
- Padded Achilles tendon protection
- Arch bracing for additional support and custom fit
- Padded zones on the heel, ankle and toe areas
- Tactel inner layer wicks away perspiration to keep feet dry and cool
- Knitted to ankle length for those who prefer a shorter sock
- Outer Layer – 98% Nylon & 2% Lycra®
- Inner Layer – 100% Tactel®
- Ladies Small – UK 3-5.5 / EUR 35-38.5
- Ladies Medium – UK 6-8.5 / EUR 39-42.5
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to the fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit.
Wash before wearing. Machine wash 30 degrees. No Bleach. No tumble dry