An ultralight narrow baffled vest with a weather-resistant shell, a perfect extra layer for trekkers and alpinists.
With a big boost of warmth and a tiny pack size this versatile down vest easily fits into even the smallest pack at any time of the year. The DRILITE® Loft shell gives added protection whether worn as an outer layer or under a shell in more challenging conditions.
- DRILITE® Loft 20D outer fabric; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 59g (Size 12) of Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- Stitched-through narrow baffle construction throughout
- YKK® moulded centre front zip with insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Elastane bound armholes and adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into hand pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
- Weight : 200g / 7.1oz
- 100% Polyamide, Down fill
Our high quality duck down has a minimum down cluster content of 90%, a minimum fill power of 700, and is DOWN CODEX approved.
A lightweight, breathable and highly water resistant shell fabric used to protect insulated clothing and sleeping bags.
The DOWN CODEX® is an animal welfare, traceability and auditing scheme to ensure that both animal welfare and quality were put at the heart of each and every one of our down products.n our down supply chains, to ensure that both animal welfare and quality were put at the heart of each and every one of our down products.
Together with Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), Mountain Equipment are working to achieve fair working conditions worldwide.