Filled with 100% recycled down and using 100% recycled fabrics this lightweight hooded duvet is a versatile and warm layer.
With a lighter environmental footprint than other insulated jackets, the Earthrise Hooded Jacket uses filling that comes entirely from reclaimed duck and goose down whilst both its outer shell and inner lining are 100% recycled. A reliable warm layer both for the mountains and daily wear.
- 100% recycled Earthrise 30D outer fabric is lightweight and downproof, with PFC-Free DWR
- 101g (Size 12) of recycled down with a minimum content of 85/15 700 fill power
- 100% recycled 30D lining fabric is soft and comfortable
- Stitched-through narrow baffle construction throughout
- Elastane bound Mountain Hood
- YKK® moulded centre front zip with insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Elastane bound cuffs and adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
- Weight : 390g / 13.8oz
- 100% Recycled Polyester outer/inner, 100% Recycled Down fill
This is recycled down. Starting with the introduction of clothing and sleeping bags made from 100% recycled down our ultimate aim is to introduce a fully closed loop recycling system for down clothing and equipment.
Together with Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), Mountain Equipment are working to achieve fair working conditions worldwide.