Part of Zamberlan's Epic Women's collection, 2094 ROSA GTX WNS is inspired by Rosa Luxemburg, philosopher, economist and anti-war activist.
The Zamberlan Rosa is inspired by Rosa Luxemburg's spirit as it has been both designed and built by women, for women who push further. This boot is supportive yet very lightweight and ideal for backpacking and hiking off trail in a variety of conditions.
Zamberlan boots are made in Italy. This means that they are a smaller and narrower fit than European footwear. Please go up a full size when purchasing.
- Hydrobloc® Perwanger® leather upper, breathable and extremely durable.
- Soft fabric collar, and gusset to increase comfort without compromising durability.
- PU rand reinforcements add durability to the boot and life to the leather uppers, especially above the toe bump.
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membranes guarantee waterproof and breathable protection for the entire life of the boot.
- Vibram® Star Lite outsole features an EVA midsoles for added comfort.
- Special last developed for the female foot;
- Made in Italy