The Vango Aotrom Thermo trek sleeping mat has advanced warmth properties as it features our new ThermoFlex® fabric with aluminium reflective coating, retaining heat and protecting you from the cold. The Single Hole Siliconised Hollow Fibre Core adds warmth by insulating your body from the ground and its Air Filled Welded Channels mould to the contours of the ground and your body for a more comfortable sleep. It's also lightweight with a small pack size, ideal for those adventurers who need to travel light to reach some of the highest peaks.
- ThermoFlex® Fabric – Our new 50D nylon Ripstop base fabric features an aluminium reflective coating which retains heat when in use to protect you from the cold
- 20D 380T Nylon Ripstop Fabric – Extremely lightweight and durable construction applied to the top and bottom of the mat, making it ideal for those that require long lasting and lightweight trekking equipment
- Single Hole Siliconised Hollow Fibre Core - Adds warmth by insulating the body from the ground while retaining compressibility, ensuring warmth, comfort, and a small pack size
- Air Filled Welded Channels - Which mould to the contours of the surface and your body for a more comfortable sleep
- TPU Lamination - Modern TPU fabric lamination is lighter and allows for a smaller pack size than traditional PVC, also allowing the mat to pack away quicker and smaller
- Flush Fit TPU Airlock Valve - Quick inflation/deflation with secure lock system when not in use
|PACKSIZE||23.0 x ø10.0cm|