This luxury polycotton canvas Bell Tent is perfect for glamping, camping in style, and for those who like to take a traditional approach to the outdoors. The Solace I measures a 4m in diameter, which provides living for up to 4 people. Unique to any other bell tent on the market and packed full of features and oozing quality, including a fully removable inner tent, and a “clip in” lightweight groundsheet. Made from luscious high quality, proofed polycotton canvas, and like all our tents, comes with our Lifetime Guarantee. There are optional extras of a Canopy to extend the living space and a heavier weight “clipped in” groundsheet.
* Please note there is a charge of €20 delivery due to the weight of the tent *
- A fully enclosed (with “no see um” mesh door) & detachable inner tent made from lightweight water repellent fabrics.
- Sturdy steel centre pole, steel pegs- 22mm pin & 28mm angled, 5 mm paracord guy lines with sculptured alloy runners
- Triple ventilation with 'no see um” mesh windows with internal zipped cover.
- Gothic arch doorway, with “no see um” mesh door
- Lightweight, waterproof & durable Crystal Clear window cover on outside of windows.
- Polyethylene clip in detachable groundsheet which can be unclipped and folded back or removed totally.
- 2 quick drying Oxford nylon carry bags. (1 for canvas, 1 for inners, poles & pegs)
- Main body is 320gsm / 12oz polycotton canvas.
- Tough steel poles, pegs and sculptured alloy runners.
- Multiple guy lines for stability
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Optional / upgrade “clip in” robust PVC groundsheet, or extra protection