A powerful, lightweight trekking stove with a separate windshield and compact design.
Stable large footprint performance stove with Auto-start piezo igniter. Ultra-powerful burner with precision flame control. Operates via a braided hose. Serrated pan supports prevent pot slippage and fold in for compact storage. Cartridge locking ring secures the connection to EN417 gas cartridge.
*Gas pictured not included. Image for illustration purposes only.
- Piezo auto-start ignition system
- Powerful burner head with precision flame control and separate windshield
- Pan support included
- For use with pans no more than 18cm in diameter
- Wide footprint for added stability on uneven ground
- Fuelled by a remotely attached Go System EN417 gas cartridge
- Compatible with any Go System threaded cartridge
- 3000 watts
- 144g of gas consumed per hour
- Continuous burn time of 2 hours 25 mins per 220g cartridge
- Will boil 1 litre of water in 3 mins 45 seconds
- Carry/storage sack included