Lightweight, protective and well-fitting waterproof trousers with hybrid GORE-TEX construction for trekking and backpacking.
GORE-TEX 75D and GORE-TEX PACLITE® fabric are combined to balance comfort and protection against a small pack size for mixed weather days high in the mountains. Our trim Active fit ensures there's no excess fabric to catch the wind on exposed ridgelines and & ¾ length zips allow quick changes with boots on.
- 2.5-layer GORE-TEX PACLITE® fabric
- 3-layer GORE-TEX 75D fabric reinforcements
- Active fit with articulated knees
- Gusseted crotch for unrestricted movement
- Integrated elasticated waistband with drawcord
- 2-way ¾ length bonded YKK® WR side zips with internal flap
- Adjustable hem
- Weight : 310g / 10.9oz
- 100% Polyester, ePTFE Membrane
Durably waterproof, windproof and breathable fabrics featuring the legendary GORE-TEX membrane and waterproofness guarantee.
Together with Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), Mountain Equipment are working to achieve fair working conditions worldwide.
GORE-TEX garments with PACLITE® product technology are durably waterproof, windproof, and extremely breathable.
|Inside Leg||31in/79.5cm (regular)|