Mountain Rescue Teams
A specialised and ultra-protective jacket that has established itself as the definitive choice with Mountain Rescue Teams.
Customised through detailed feedback from professional and volunteer rescue teams, the MRT is the standard by which others are judged. Totally protective, extensively reinforced, and highly visible for those forced into the most hostile conditions.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® PRO 80D fabric
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® PRO 150D fabric reinforcements
- Super Alpine HC hood is fully adjustable with Cohaesive™ cordlocks
- Seamless face panel for maximum comfort
- Mountain fit with long body length
- Stratum Storage; 4 large laser cut and laminated pockets with YKK® moulded Aquaguard® zips
- Laminated and laser cut inner pocket with YKK® zip
- 3M® reflective detailing for visibility in poor weather and darkness
- 2-way YKK® moulded AquaGuard® centre front zip behind double storm flap
- 2-way YKK® WR underarm pit zips with laminated and bonded entry
- Weight : 670g/ 25.4oz
- 100% Polyamide, ePTFE membrane
Garments engineered with GORE-TEX® PRO fabrics are built for maximized ruggedness and are ideal for extreme and extended use.
Together with Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), Mountain Equipment are working to achieve fair working conditions worldwide.