When the Hillmaster GTX made its debut in 1994 it quickly became Britain’s best-selling walking boot.
And the latest award-winning version is loaded with innovations that keep it one step ahead of the competition.
Memory foam in the collar and tongue give you a truly tailored fit and maximum comfort.
Meanwhile, tough but supple leather adds strength while resisting abrasions – and makes this one of the best looking hikers on the hill.
A breathable GORE-TEX® lining keeps your feet dry while cushioned, and supportive footbeds combine with an anti-clogging outsole and shock-absorbing midsole to get the best out of your energy on all kinds of trails.
- WATERPROOF GUARANTEE Thanks to a breathable GORE-TEX® performance comfort membrane, even the wettest weather can’t touch your feet, while sweat makes a clean getaway.
- TAILORED TO YOU Improved tongue and collar pattern with memory foam adapts to your feet and ankles for a truly bespoke fit.
- SURE-FOOTED Our VIBRAM® rubber outer sole design gives outstanding grip even on wet rocks and shrugs off sticky mud.
- Engineered heel support boosts your stability
- Locking eyelets let you control tension across your arches
- PU midsole by VIBRAM® protects you from shocks