The workhorse of Mountian Equipment's glove range providing superb all-round mountaineering performance.
A versatile, warm and waterproof mountaineering glove that combines excellent protection and dexterity. Articulated fingers give a secure grip on an axe or ski pole whilst the Cowhide leather palm ensures durability for more technical mountain use, single-handed drawcord closure easily seals out the elements.
- DRILITE® insert is waterproof and breathable
- Cowhide leather palm
- Mountain fit with pre-curved fingers and thumb
- Micro fleece inner lining of palm
- Fibre pile lining on back of hand
- Reversed suede nose wipe
- Roll-tip fingers for added durability
- Single-handed drawcord closure
- Karabiner carry loops
- Weight : 190g / 6.7oz
- 100% Polyamide, PU membrane, Leather palm, Polyester lining
Waterproof shell fabrics featuring a monolithic polyurethane membrane that is waterproof, breathable and durable.
Together with Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), Mountain Equipment are working to achieve fair working conditions worldwide.