A highly breathable hooded Soft Shell that’s perfect for summer alpinism and spring ski tours.
The full stretch Frontier Hooded Jacket uses a double weave fabric to give total mobility, high levels of breathability and excellent abrasion resistance. With our Active fit and adjustable helmet compatible hood it’s an exceptional Soft Shell for technical use in the mountains.
Model is 6' 1" and wears size large - The jacket is entirely black and the model photos wearing grey/black are for sizing only.
- EXOLITE 210 stretch double weave Soft Shell fabric
- Mountain HC Hood is fully adjustable
- Active fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- Over-locked and topstitched construction on body, twin needle on hood
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip
- 2 hand pockets with breathable mesh lining
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Inner zipped security pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- Weight : 530g / 18.7oz
- 92% Polyamide, 8% Elastane
Durable, double-weave stretch soft shell fabrics with smooth outer faces for abrasion resistance and soft inners to provide all-day next-to-skin comfort.
Together with Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), Mountain Equipment are working to achieve fair working conditions worldwide.