Backpacking boot made of high-quality Tuscan leather with a 2,6mm 2,8mm thickness. The full-grain waxed leather upper with Hydrobloc treatment offers great climate control also with humid weather and the GORE-TEX Performance Comfort lining ensures waterproofness and breathability.
The rocker profile and the FLEX SYSTEM junction on the ankle zone help the foot rolling while hiking. Rubber toe reinforcement to provide better protection. Excellent grip control thanks to the Zamberlan Vibram 3D outsole that is equipped also with an undercut heel for secure braking.
Zamberlan boots are made in Italy. This means that they are a smaller and narrower fit than European footwear. Please go up a full size when purchasing.
- PU coated rubber toe rands add durability to the boot and life to the leather uppers, especially above the toe bump.
- Upgraded Waxed Tuscan full-grain leather uppers are rich and long-lasting. These beautiful leathers are enhanced with Zamberlan's proprietary Hydrobloc® treatment for added water resistance and durability over time
- New calf-leather lined collars add durability and comfort around the upper ankle. Get the feel of a leather-lined boot without compromising on waterproof performance.
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membranes guarantee waterproof and breathable protection for the life of the boot.
- The proprietary Zamberlan Vibram® 3D outsole with PU midsoles
makefor unique and unparalleled fit and performance. The wide lugs can tear through any terrain while the pronounced rocker feels as if it is carrying you and your pack up the mountain. Excellent downhill braking is achieved with a steep heel undercut and superb torsional rigidity is achieved through a solid TPU plate over the arch.
- High Resistance Treated hardware allows for an extended life without corrosion, additional durability against rocks and debris, and easy passing of laces towards preventing breakage.
- ZBPK Performance Fit is our highly regarded backpacking last defining Zamberlan's fit! ZBPK features an excellent heel lock, an anatomical wrap over the top of the foot, and a roomy toebox for comfort.
- The ZFS (Zamberlan Flex System) allows the boot to comfortably flex forward without compromising lateral support.
- Available in two colors: Waxed Brick and Waxed Black
- Comes with two sets of laces, one round and one flat
- Hand-crafted in Italy