The Longleat II Air 800 XL, 8-man inflatable AirBeam® tent has a mirrored, or Vis a Vis, tent layout. The separate bedroom pods each sleep up to 4 people and provide greater privacy over a standard tent design. The generous living space incorporates large Diamond Clear Windows; allowing light to pour into the living areas during the day, with the ability to cover with the roll-away toggled curtains at night. The fully sewn-in groundsheet keeps out draughts and bugs, and ventilation can be managed using the mesh doors and AirZone panels. The optional side awning creates a functional porch that's great for storing extra kit.
- AirSpeed® Valve - Inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes with the unique and conveniently positioned valve
- Double Action Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam tents our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your tent
- Sentinel Active Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
- Drop Down Doors - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Mesh Door - Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Queen Sized Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person, meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Mirrored Bedroom Layout - Have additional privacy, ideal for older kids or when sharing with friends, with bedroom spaces at either end of the tent
- King Pole Side Door Compatible - Increase the external space of your tent with the addition of king poles to create a sun-canopy
- High Visibility Guylines - Guylines are easily visible to avoid a trip hazard
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Easy pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Flexible Door Step - An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduces sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms, to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
|PACKSIZE||L80.0 x H43.0 x W43.0cm|
|PITCHING TIME||12 mins|
|CAPACITY||8 Person Tent|
|REPLACEMENT REAR TUBE 1 CODE||Part No - AT010, Colour - No Colour Code, Quantity - 2,|
|REPLACEMENT MAIN TUBE 2 CODE||Part No - AT010, Colour - No Colour Code, Quantity - 3,|
When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, waterproof to a 3000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance, coupled with a compact pack size.
Lightweight | Compact pack size | strong and fully waterproof | 3000mm HH
- 3000mm HH waterproof and easily cleaned
- fully factory taped seam for complete peace of mind from weather ingress
- 70D polyester fabric - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric.
- fire retardant meets ISO5912* standards
- UPF30 ** UV protection factor
*iso5912 - All Vango tents are designed to the stringent international standards of ISO5912, which specifies requirements on safety, performance, rain resistance and fitness for use.
**UPF - A rating system used for clothing and fabrics that protect you from the sun.