The Kerry Way runs for about 210 km/130 miles through Ireland's spectacular mountain landscapes, starting and finishing in the town of Killarney. It passes by dramatic peaks and glens, winds through wild moorlands and climbs over windswept passes, with wide coastal panoramas. The complete walk wakes nine days, but is easily shortened.
This guidebook contains all that a walkers need to plan and enjoy their holiday:
- Detailed route descriptions, with distance, terrain and refreshments.
- Details of visitor attractions and side-trips.
- Richly illustrated habitats and wildlife.
- Feature on Carrauntoohil, Ireland's highest peak.
- Planning information for travel by car, bus or plane.
- 27 pages carry route mapping at 1:45,000.
- In full colour, with 100 photographs.
- Rainproof paper throughout.