The Icelandic, the most popular patrol tent that Blacks of Greenock manufacture. A generous accommodation area and terrific value for money. Will spaciously accomodate 8 - 10 campers. Three upright poles gives tremendous strength and stability to the tent from even the most extreme of elements. Whilst the tent is manufactured using true breathable fabric, reinforced air vents allow controlled circulation of air.
- 5 Guys along each side and double corner guys
- 8mm guy ropes and side guys fitted with hardwood runners.
- Hardwood dollies fitted to main guys and buttons to side guys.
- Wooden poles with aluminium furrels and plated steel spikes.
- Tie backs of heavy cotton webbing are provided for the doors and to enable the walls to be rolled up for airing.
- All side guys are fitted with wood runners for strength and main guys have solid wooden dollies, and solid wood runners.
Length 395cm/13', Width 245cm/8', H 200cm/6'8"
- Double sewn seams for added strength and water repellency.
- Reinforced saddle fitted to ridge to prevent friction damage.
- Corners reinforced with heavy duty PVC coated polyester.
- Mesh ventilation on each side complete with rain cowls.
- Dutch laced doorways with double rain flaps and brass eyelets.
- PVC coated mud wall.
- Material: 12oz Cotton Canvas - Breathable, re-proofable, absorbs "pitter, patter" of rain.
- Traditional Wooden Poles - Strong, Durable, Easily replaced.
- Material - 14oz/395gsm, Grade "A" Cotton Canvas - Breathable, re-proofable, absorbs "pitter, patter" of rain