The Helium Ultralight 2-man tent's hybrid tunnel design creates a compact and reliable shelter for adventures in the wilderness. The additional width in the 2-man design caters for additional storage for solo adventurers, or a second person sleeping top to toe. TBS® Pro and pre-bend poles deliver exceptional strength and stability. The strategic vents allow for a through flow of air, reducing condensation. Extremely lightweight with a small pack size, this tent won't hold you back.
- Hybrid tunnel tent - Maximising inner space to weight ratio
- Protex 15.SRN Flysheet - 3000mm HH
- Yunan SD70 Poles - High quality lightweight poles designed and made by Yunan in Korea
- Pre-angled Poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- TBS® PRO - Internal Guying System using an ultra-lightweight dyneema cord
- 70D Ripstop Nylon 6 Groundsheet - 70 denier nylon fabric is a great balance between low weight and high durability, waterproof to 6,000mm HH
- 15D Nylon Inner Tent Fabric - 15D 28gsm breathable nylon inner tent
- Breathable Ripstop Inner Fabric - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep. Ripstop weave for extended durability.
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Main and secondary door - Provides kit storage and easy entry from either side for protection from prevailing winds
- Bathtub Groundsheet - Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams.
- O-shaped Inner Doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Part Mesh Inner Door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Flysheet Door Vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Flysheet vents with mesh - Increase ventilation and keep bugs out
- Internal Storage Pockets - Provides convenient storage within the inner tent, keeping essentials close to hand
- Fast Pack Tent Bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Dyneema Core Guylines - Excellent strength to weight ratio
- Mini Line-Lok Guyline Runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Dyneema Pegging Points - Can be modified for use with skis or snow anchors
- Multiple Reflective Points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- All in one pitching - Flysheet and inner pitch together. Simple and quick to pitch and strike.
- Hybrid Tunnel Tent - Maximising the inner space to weight ratio
- Inner Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
|PACKSIZE||30.0 x ø14.0cm|
|PITCHING TIME||7 mins|
|CAPACITY||2 Person Tent|
|REPLACEMENT MAIN POLE 1 CODE||Part No - PA216, Colour - , Quantity - 1,|
|REPLACEMENT END POLE 2 CODE||Part No - PA217, Colour - , Quantity - 2,|