Quick and easy to pitch, the Earth 4 tunnel tent offers generous storage and sleeping space for four people. With excellent ventilation and interior light, the tent provides superb shelter in a reliable, performance-oriented design that ensures practical tent living on site for active campers.
- Storage area with a detachable bathtub groundsheet for protection and flexibility
- Dark Inner reduces light for sleep comfort
- The Outwell Wind Guard System ensures outstanding stability in high winds by securely bracing the tent flysheet via the sturdy poles to spread the wind force loading
- Side door plus front door for flexible access options
- Inner has an integral, fully sealed groundsheet for insects-free nights
- Ventilation at the rear of the tent allows an airflow to tackle condensation
- Tinted windows protect from UV-penetration while maintaining great views out and privacy
- Pre-attachable and adjustable inner tent makes pitching easy; it can be easily and quickly detached as required
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from wind and rain
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- Compression carrybag reduces packed size
- D-shaped door on inner for easy access
- Flysheet: Outtex® 3000 Select, 100% polyester
- Hydrostatic Head: 3000 mm
- Sleeps: 4
- Pole construction: Fibreglass
- Poles: Duratec fibreglass 9.5 mm
- Innertent: Breathable polyester, 100% polyester
- Groundsheet: Detachable Bathtub
- Floor: Double-coated waterproof polyethylene, 100% polyethylene
- Colour: Blue
- Pack size: 61 x 23 cm
- Weight: 7.3 kg
Outtex® 3000 Select is a hard-wearing, quality, 100 per cent polyester that addresses key expectations for fabrics ideal for regular general camping. It is fire retardant and has a PU-coating that provides a 3,000mm hydrostatic head waterproof rating
Material meets all the latest regulations for tent materials
Extra protection across all seams, the tape ensures no chance of any water ingress
Using Outwell’s own fibreglass-based blend of materials for strength and rigidity
Our Duratec pole system provides flexibility, easy handling and low weight
Durable bathtub groundsheet cuts out draughts, water ingress and crawling insects, easily removed for cleaning and fast to re-attach.
Main door folds to one side and the groundsheet lies flush with the ground for safe, easy access.
Attaches the inners with a toggle through the suspension point taped to the tent for strength and security
Curtains with conveniently located fixings at each window, letting in as much, or as little, daylight, as required.
Windows with a tinted coating serving two key functions; protection against the sun’s glares and privacy in the tent.
Dark roof and side panels reduce light entry into bedrooms to improve sleep quality. Perfect for early nights, lie-ins and to prevent waking at sun rise. Dark curtains over mesh vents further control light entry
Outwell Wind Guard System that links outer with pole with peg for enhanced stability in windy conditions.
Bag with straps for carrying the packed tent short distances
We are defining our tents by a comfort sleeping rating - the industry standard allows 60 cm per person in each bedroom - we know that this is not enough and with the advent of airbeds we have decided that the Outwell sleep-comfort is 70-80 cm per person.