Everything you love about the Daylite with the addition of a padded laptop/tablet sleeve, additional storage space and organization options. The Daylite Plus shines on its own for daily needs and adventures, as well as continuing to meet the needs of travellers in need of additional carry options. Built with an eye toward sustainability using high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled fabrics, GRS-certified recycled nylon and a PFC-free DWR coating.
The Daylite Series accommodates a kaleidoscopic range of activities from day hikes on local trails to festivals, farmers markets and global travel.
Constructed with main body bluesign®-approved fabrics, GRS-certified recycled polyester and PFC-free DWR; a sustainable build that’s durable and can take years of everyday wear and tear.
Compatible as an attachment to several Osprey travel and backpacking bags for additional storage and carry options, the Daylite and Daylite Plus are great bags to have around town or as a summit pack.
- Zippered panel access
- Internal document sleeve
- External hydration access
- Internal key attachment clip
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Side compression straps
- Removable webbing hip belt
- AirScape™ back panel with foam ridges for comfort and fit
- Padded laptop and tablet sleeve
- Weight: 0.6 kg
- Dimensions (CM): 48L / 28W / 24D
- Fabric: 300D Recycled PET Packcloth