Family Air Tent
Sleeping up to six in two Premier Bedrooms with Panorama outlook, the Birchdale 6PA offers plenty of versatile space for family campers. Under the 180cm-deep canopy, its steep front door ensures easy access and more interior space. Fresh airflow is assured via twin side doors with mesh and low ventilation panels. Complete with storm webbings for extra stability.
- Vertical front wall with canopy for enhanced interior and exterior living space
- Pre-shaped air tubes provide great headroom and interior space
- Dark Premier Bedrooms with mesh ventilation for sleep comfort
- Additional side door for flexible access
- Double zips allow full front opening, backed by full mesh panel for insect-free ventilation options
- Durable storm webbings
- Quick & Quiet Inner Door with magnetic closure
- New Rear Ventilation System adjusts air flow from full open to zip sealed
- Durable, waterproof, sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Reliable, easy-to-operate inflate/deflate valves conveniently placed outside the flysheet
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Large tinted windows reduce glare and ensure privacy
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Outwell Lite Pegging System’s colour-coding enables campers to use pegs in the right place first time for fast pitching and reliable stability
- Compressible carrybag for compact pack size
- Flysheet: Outtex® 4000 Select, 100% polyester
- Hydrostatic Head: 4000 mm
- Sleeps: 6
- Pole construction: Inflatable / fibreglass
- Tubes: Rigid Air System frame for best performance
- Max Pressure: 9 psi/0.6 bar
- Innertent: Breathable polyester, 100% polyester
- Groundsheet: Double-coated waterproof polyethylene, 100% polyethylene
- Colour: Green
- Pack size: 89 x 39 x 39 cm
- Weight: 29.6 kg
Outtex® 4000 Select is a hard-wearing, quality, 100 per cent polyester that addresses key expectations for fabrics ideal for regular general camping. It is fire retardant and has a PU-coating that provides a 4,000mm hydrostatic head waterproof rating
Material meets all the latest regulations for tent materials
Extra protection across all seams, the tape ensures no chance of any water ingress
The aerodynamic design of the tents with hidden poles secures that the whole tent is stable whatever the weather.
Features individual tubes that are inflated and deflated separately via easy access external valves.
Outwell Wind Brace System uses supportive webbing in key positions along an air tube to provide enhanced stability in windy conditions
A sealed-in groundsheet is the best way to keep draughts, insects, dirt and water out of a tent. When the groundsheet is an integral part of the tent it ensures all-weather protection from the ground upwards.
Main door and mesh fold to one side and the groundsheet lies flush with the ground for safe, easy access.
Special rear ventilation design with full variable adjustment providing tailored regulation and enhanced airflow
Outwell Premier Bedrooms offer generous floor space for easy access and mobility, plus storage pockets and mains cable entry points to bring in power for electrics, like lights. Dark roof and wall panels with curtains over the mesh vents reduce light entry
Dark roof and side panels reduce light entry into bedrooms to improve sleep quality. Perfect for early nights, lie-ins and to prevent waking at sun rise. Dark curtains over mesh vents further control light entry
Magnetic strips sewn into the vertical seam of the inner doors allow quick and quiet bedroom entry and exit with the option of zips for a more secure closure when required
Strategically placed tracks allow the placement of special hooks from which to run cables and attach lightweight accessories
Zipped section to allow a mains lead to be safely run into the tent
Supplied with all our Air Tube technology tents, our easy to attach, highly efficient manual air pump makes short work of inflating our inflatable tents.
We are defining our tents by a comfort sleeping rating - the industry standard allows 60 cm per person in each bedroom - we know that this is not enough and with the advent of airbeds we have decided that the Outwell sleep-comfort is 70-80 cm per person.
Bag with straps for carrying the packed tent short distances
Taped zip seams ensure watertight performance
Simple, effective and inspired, this feature ensures campers avoid tangling guylines when packing away
Curtains with conveniently located fixings at each window, letting in as much, or as little, daylight, as required.