The 1000 Mile All Terrain Sock is designed with maximum comfort in mind, no matter how hard the going gets. The unique combination of Merino Wool and Cotton fibres with 100% Tactel® wicking inner layer helps to maintain a comfortable temperature for the foot during activity.
Adding to that the air flow channels and top venting for superior breathability this is the perfect sock for keeping your feet cool.
- Arch bracing for additional support
- Flat toe seam for extra comfort
- Air flow channels for superior breathability
- Sizing by UK Shoe Size
Outer Layer - 45% Merino Wool, 42% Cotton, 12% Nylon & 1% Elastane Lycra®
Inner Layer - 100% Tactel®
Machine wash 30 degrees, No tumble dry.
Money back or replacement if, within one year from the date of purchase, either you experience blisters or the socks wear out within 1000 miles, provided care instructions have been followed correctly and socks are returned to us with the original receipt. (Limited to one pair per purchase.)
Small - UK 3-5.5
Medium - UK 6-8.5
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to the fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit.