Robust, durable and kind to your joints. This three-part Trail Antishock hiking pole, made from high-strength HTS aluminium, is equipped with the tried-and-tested Super Lock system, offering the inner adjustment system with the highest stress resistance. This means that the pole can quickly be adjusted between 110 cm and 145 cm. The rounded CorTec grip at the tip is anatomically shaped and thus protects the hands, even after hours of use and extreme stress. The SAS Antishock cushioning system relieves the joints during intensive hiking, walking and mountaineering.
*This product comes as a pair.
|Grip||Round Top Comfort (Soft)|
|Strap||Lock Security Strap (Skin)|
|Tube diameter||18|16|14 mm|
|Shaft material||Aluminium (HTS 6.0)|
|Top||Aluminium (HTS 6.0)|
|Lower part||Aluminium (HTS 6.0)|
|Adjustment system||Super Lock|
|Damping||Soft Antishock Lite|
|Tip||Flex Tip (Short)|
|Length / Size||110 - 145 cm|
|Weight||282 g / Unit|
|Pack size||69 cm|
- Round Top Comfort - Edgeless design with easily adjustable safety strap
- LOCK SECURITY STRAP - SOFT - Die LEKI Soft Strap ist eine ultraleichte, sehr atmungsaktive Schlaufe und bietet dadurch höchsten Komfort bei minimalem Gewicht.
- SUPER LOCK:
● Maximum holding force (140 kg guaranteed)
● Extreme reverse turn security (> 360°)
● Maximum safety reserves
- SOFT ANTISHOCK LITE - Lightweight damping for maximum comfort and joint protection, especially on downhill sections.
- ALUMINIUM HTS - Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
- FLEX TIP SHORT - More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.