Versatile and wrapping footwear, designed for technical approach, and intense performances even on rocky and mixed terrains. In the upper, made of suede leather resistant to abrasion, is integrated the ALS system, which guarantees optimal foot locking in every situation.
Moreover, the asymmetrical lacing extended to the toe allows a personalized closure and maximum precision in the fit.
Reinforced toe and heel.
The double density microporous wedge is stable and dissipates the impacts with the ground correctly, reducing stress for the foot.
The Vibram Gravity outsole has the premium Megagrip compound for a perfect grip on all surfaces, ensuring greater safety even during climbing.
- LastTech Approach
- Insole boardMEDIUM (Moulded Polypropylene)
- UpperSuede + Textile
- LiningGORE-TEX Extended Comfort Footwear
- FootbedPU Open Foam Moulded + Fabric
- MidsoleMicroporous Bi-density
- OutsoleVibram® Gravity (Full Megagrip)
- Weight 1/2 pair410gr
- Size range6-12.5 UK (with half sizes)
- Shoes heightLow
Gore-tex extended comfort footwear
DRY & COMFORTABLY COOL
GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Footwear keeps feet dry and protected by
being durably waterproof and breathable and is an engineered system
which provides leading climate comfort. It is ideal for moderate and
warmer conditions and during higher activity levels.
• Durably waterproof and breathable
• Optimized climate comfort
• For moderate and warmer conditions
• During higher activity levels
• Non-insulating for lowest heat retention.
Vibram gravity full megagrip compound
Highly performing sole, developed for outstanding traction performance. Magagrip compound for optimal balance in ground adaptation.
Rectangular lugs in different sizes for improved grip and round lugs for better stability. Ultra-effective climbing and braking zone for excellent safety in