Ultralight 3/4 Crew non-wool (Coolmax) sock for Trail Running with T2 micro cushioned impact protection zones. Designed to keep your feet dry and comfortable with maximum ventilation for warmer weather conditions.
A vegan-friendly, non-wool sock for serious runners who like to explore the world's trails at a faster pace. The Bridgedale Trail Run Ultralight Coolmax Sport has T2 targeted micro-cushioning combined with extra ventilation for the perfect balance of protection and comfort on the toughest terrain. Coolmax Sports Fusion Technology provides resilient padding, moisture-wicking, odour control, and outstanding durability on the trails. The Sport-Fit gives supportive compression for stability and balance around the ankle and midfoot and the zero debris cuff gives an extended close fit to prevent debris getting in and this means your sock won't slip down or bunch in your footwear. The natural toe box is wide and unrestrictive, allowing your toes to splay when running and the reinforced seam prevents splits and blowouts when descending. Built on a structure of LYCRA® and set by our Thermo Fit process ensuring the sock returns to its original shape and size after every wash. These socks deliver fantastic comfort for running whether on or off the trails.
- T2 Anti-Shock Cushioning- A loop within a loop that offers an additional level of impact protection for all day long comfort.
- Coolmax Sport Fusion Technology- Padding, odour control, moisture wicking, and durability.
- Sport Fit - Provides supportive compression for stability and balance.
- Zero Debris Cuff - Prevents any debris from entering the socks.
- Natural Toe Box - Allows your toes optimal space to spread.
- ThermoFit- Retains shape and size wash after wash.
- Flat Toe Seam- Prevents discomfort from rubbing and blisters.
- Material Composition - 60 % Nylon / Polyamide, 37% Polyester / COOLMAX®, 3% LYCRA® / Elastane