Low cut boot suede and mesh vibram for the trails and hills.
The Cara low is a shoe built for the outdoors. Treated pig suede leather upper with mesh inserts is combined with our own propriety HydroDRY® Pro waterproof and breathable technology, to ensure your feet stay dry and comfortable all day long. Ortholite® open-cell PU foam foot bed keeps your foot positioned and well cushioned. A lightweight moulded EVA midsole for high levels of shock absorption. Vibram® XS Trek outsole is light in weight, durably tough and offers high levels of grip no matter where your hill day may take you.
- Pig suede leather upper with mesh inserts
- HydroDRY® Pro 4 layer laminated lining
- Vibram® XS Trek rubber outsole
- Moulded EVA midsole
- Ortholite® open-cell PU foam footbed
- Upper: 1.8-2.0mm suede leather and mesh
- Lining: HydroDRY Pro
- Midsole: Moulded EVA
- Footbed: Ortholite
- Outsole: Vibram S1379 (compound XS Trek)
- Weight: 440g