The Changabang sets the standard for those seeking out full protection on the hardest routes and the steepest descents.
Offering unflinching protection in the face of savage conditions, the Changabang makes full use of our Mountain fit and unrivalled Storm Construction techniques. The hardest climbing and the most serious skiing are all in a day’s work for this, the definitive fully-featured hardshell.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® PRO 80D fabric throughout
- Mountain HC Hood is fully adjustable with Cohaesive™ cordlocks
- Seamless face panel for maximum comfort
- Mountain fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- Storm Construction techniques used throughout
- 2-way YKK® moulded AquaGuard® centre front zip
- Stratum Storage; 4 large laser cut and laminated pockets with YKK® moulded Aquaguard® zips
- Ski pass pocket on sleeve with YKK® WR zip
- 2-way YKK® WR underarm pit zips with laminated and bonded entry
- Zip-out internal snow skirt
- Weight : 680g/ 24oz
- 100% Polyamide, ePTFE membrane
Garments engineered with GORE-TEX® PRO fabrics are built for maximized ruggedness and are ideal for extreme and extended use.
Together with Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), Mountain Equipment are working to achieve fair working conditions worldwide.